The final exams for the 1st semester are only 12 days away. If you haven’t started studying, you’re a day late! Here are some rules for a good studying environment!
1. Choose a quiet place.
2. No distractions. This means no TV, cell phone, TV games, comics, and other things that might distract you.
3. Get away from the telephone.
4. Sit at a table with a good chair.
5. Get all the clutter off your desk.
6. A clean room is a good studying environment.
7. Have good light in the room.
8. Have a goal for your tests. If you don’t have a goal, your effort will be weakened.